Tuesday 21 January 2014

Baby quotes for Little James

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.


A mother understands what a child does not say.

Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child

Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God

  • Birth is the sudden opening of a window through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything
  • If your baby's "beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time," you're the grandma." 

  •  My friend has a baby. I'm recording all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant.
One of the most obvious results of having a baby around the house is to turn two good people into complete idiots who probably wouldn't have been much worse than mere imbeciles without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment