Monday 20 January 2014

Letter to Gran

My Dear Gran

My days have been a whirlwind of activity, with all the new people that I have had to meet at the conference centre.

Security is top priority here, and there are female body guards protecting me. I think they are quite high up in the ranks, as they have epaulettes on their shoulders.  I must admit I thought it rather unfair that they kicked my chauffeur out of the centre.

However, they allow my personal assistant to stay with me at all times. I must admit I am developing a very close bond with her.

My chauffeur/butler/valet/secretary is becoming an ace at assisting me to choose the right clothing for the occasion, and helps me to dress smartly.

I have a feeling that he knew my personal assistant before I hired them, as they seem to be quite close.

I'll keep you posted as to how things progress.

With love your grandson

James.
Age 3 days 2 hours and 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment